Q. What is a Credit Union?

A credit union is a not-for-profit organization that is owned by its members. The primary function of the credit union is to serve its members, not a limited number of shareholders, like banks do. All members of the credit union have equal voting rights, regardless of the amount of money in the members account. Emphasize is placed on the return of the credit union’s profits to the members by giving higher savings rates and lower loan rates.

Q. Is my money safe?

Your deposits are insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), an agency of the federal government. Learn how your account is insured.

Q. What is One Source Federal Credit Union’s Routing/ABA number?


Q. How do I change my address?

Print and fill out a Change of Address Form and mail it to our main office or drop it off at a location near you. If you are unable to print the form, you may write a letter making the request and mail it.

Q. What do I do if my ATM, Credit or Debit Card is lost or stolen?

To protect your account from unauthorized use, memorize your PIN. Do not keep the PIN with your card. If your ATM, Credit or Debit Card has been lost or stolen, it must be reported immediately. Call the applicable number:

  • ATM Card: 505-346-2078
  • Credit Card: 866-552-8855
  • Debit Card: 866-664-9364

Q. Who do I call if my checks are stolen?

If you discover your checks have been lost or stolen, please call us at (800) 532-0223.


Q. What are your hours?

We currently have three locations with various lobby and drive-thru hours:

Q. Where are you located?

We currently have three locations. Click on a location to view a map:

Q. What is the CO-OP Shared Branching?

CO-OP Shared Branching allows you to access your One Source accounts at participating shared branch locations nationwide. You can make deposits, withdraw cash, make loan payments, transfer funds between accounts and more. Learn more about the CO-OP Shared Branching and find a location near you.


Q. What is One Source FCU’s Routing/ABA number?


Q. Do deposits post the same day they are made?

Yes, all deposits are effective immediately unless the teller informs you that there will be a hold placed on the check. Immediate credit does not apply to ATM deposits.

Q. Why can't I do more than six automatic transfers a month?

Regulation D is a federal regulation limiting the number of transfers from a savings account. The federally mandated limit is six (6) automatic, preauthorized, and/or telephone transfers per month. A transfer using Online Banking, iTalk or any automatic transfers to clear items due to insufficient funds will count against the six (6) transfer limit. If you’ve reached your limit of six (6) electronic transfers for the month you will need to visit an ATM, or a branch to make a transfer.

Q. Why do I need a savings account?

Your savings account establishes your membership with the Credit Union. Once your savings account is opened, you may apply for any other service or loan product we have to offer.

Q. What is the difference between my balance and my available balance?

All of our One Source members maintain a share in the credit union of $10. This stays in your savings throughout the life of your account. The balance represents the amount in your account including shares, check holds, and/or pending transactions. The available balance is the actual amount that you may withdraw from your account.

Q. How do I remove a joint owner from my account?

The joint owner needs to come in to one of our branches and fill out a form for us to remove their name from your account or we can close your existing account and opening a new account and transfer funds.


Q. Can I sign up for e-statments?

Anyone with access to Online Banking can sign up for e-statements.

Q. How do I sign up for iPay?

One Source FCU’s bill pay service, iPay, is a FREE service for members with a checking account. To sign up, you must be an Online Banking user.

Q. How can I do my banking with Online Banking or iTalk?

To access online banking or iTalk, you will need to come into branch and fill out a Electronic funds transfers agreement and disclosure form with a One Source employee.