Open a savings account with One Source Federal Credit Union to establish your membership and start making progress toward your everyday financial goals.
- The minimum deposit required to open a savings account is $10, plus a $2 non-refundable new account fee
- Deposits can be made in person or automatic payroll deductions
- Dividends are paid quarterly
- Access to your savings account through One Source Online Banking
- Ability to borrow against your savings accounts available balance
- Allows you to become a One Source Federal Credit Union member
- NO more limits per month when making a transfer from your share account to cover funds going into your checking account!
In case you didn't know One Source Cares about our community and in doing so, the $2.00 membership fee will now go directly to our friends at the El Pasoans Fighting Hunger Food Bank, so thank you for your support!
Open your Savings Account Online by clicking button below:
APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP