pen a savings account with One Source Federal Credit Union to establish your membership and start making progress toward your everyday financial goals.
- The minimum deposit required to open a savings account is $10, plus a $2 non-refundable new account fee
- Deposits can be made in person or automatic payroll deductions
- Dividends are paid quarterly
- Access to your savings account through One Source Online Banking
- Ability to borrow against your savings accounts available balance
- Allows you to become a One Source Federal Credit Union member