Applying is easy at One Source FCU!
Once you start the mortgage application, you’ll be asked for the following:
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Provide details about yourself and authorize MFM to obtain your credit report. Enter “One Source FCU” when asked which Credit Union you belong to.
- Provide details about the property or home you are looking to purchase or refinance through One Source FCU.
INCOME, ASSET AND EXPENSE INFORMATION
- Select a loan program based on your unique needs, as well as your responses to the previous sections.
- Provide information about your employment history and any other income sources (social security, retirement, etc.)
- Provide information about your credit history, current assets, deposit accounts, current home (if applicable) and any other non-real estate assets.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
- Provide personal history, background information, ownership interest and anything else you’d like to tell us about your application.
- You are on your way to homeownership!