Mobile & Online Banking
Secure! Convenient! Contactless!
When you access your accounts through Online Banking or the Mobile App you may notice a few changes, including an updated look.
- The navigation menu for web browser access is switching from the top of the page to the left side for a more consistent experience with the Mobile App.
- On the Mobile App, members with more than 4 shares/loans will see four accounts at a time. Members with 20 or more shares/loans will see totals by account type (e.g. deposit, borrowed, etc.).
Haven't downloaded our NEW mobile app? Download it TODAY!
Online Banking Puts Your Account at Your Fingertips
As part of our continued commitment to the health and safety of our members, employees and our community during the current coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we want to remind you that OSFCU’s NEW Online Banking and Mobile App allow you to safely and securely manage your accounts from home.
- Review your balances and recent transactions
- Make immediate loan payments and transfers between your accounts
- Schedule future loan payments, transfers and bill payments
- Deposit checks from the Mobile App
- Review your electronic statements and notices (or, reduce your incoming mail by enrolling today!)
- Apply for loans and open new share accounts
- Use the Forms portal to initiate domestic wire transfers, home or mailing address changes, name changes and more
Need Help? Start a Conversation!
Additionally, you can ask questions and initiate most account maintenance by starting a conversation from within Online Banking and the Mobile App 24/7. Our team will respond by the end of the following business day.
If you need assistance by phone, do not hesitate to call us at at 915-592-0223 or 1-800-532-0223 during these hours MST:
Monday – Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 12:00pm